Who are we?
We provide information and support to people with migraine and their families throughout the UK and overseas.
What do we do and how can we help you?
- We encourage, support and raise funds for research into migraine and how it can be treated.
- We can tell you about the things which will help your migraine.
- We can keep in touch with you and your family, and provide friendly and positive support.
- We support people with a migraine and help them improve their lives.
- We help you to identify your triggers and recognize early warning signs.
- We can provide information on treatments to help manage your migraine.
- We can share tips and experiences from other children with a migraine.